Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Future - Who creates it, an alien??

So today I got this weird thought; Who creates future? Is it getting build, thought, visualize, conceptualize as I am writing this post? If yes, how can I be part of it OR will I be only consumer of it when it comes. 

Lets simplify with simple example. To watch a movie at home, as I remember, I used to rent a bulky VHS cassette then CD came, DVD n now Blu-Ray. We enjoyed each time new thing came and forgot old one. I am sure, currently tons of people working to bring next version or 'future' of movie watching at home. 

So lets come back on question how can I be part of future? I don't have definitive answer. Yes I know, one way is to join company/group of people who are working on their futuristic vision or if you have your own future vision create your team. These examples are good for materialistic world and may require either extraordinary talent or money.

Till now I didn't get clear answer so lets change question, am I ready for future? I have answer of it.
Only way to be ready for your future is to be current in your present. Simplification:

  • Stay up-to-date in your area of work/interest. Gather the knowledge, spend quality time, think about deep to understand. So ready for next..
  • Be aware about surrounding so you won't get shock
  • If you behind in your present, its hard to catch up as things pile up quickly
  • Keep your ToDo list as minimum as possible so no struggle for next
Summery: I may not be part of other's future but certainly I can ready for mine

I didn't intend to create a heavy loaded lecture post after so many days of gap on blog but it happens in search of my quest... As my 4 year old son says, 'Thats Ok daddy' :) 


No comments: